This article contains the latest information regarding the minimum system requirements and known issues for this release. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document. For reference, you should save this readme to your hard drive or print a copy.
The following is a list of known issues:
- The maximum image size at present is 8000 x 8000.
- Pixlr may not run if your machine doesn't have DirectX or is has a version below 11.
- Pixlr may not run if your machine doesn't have Open GL or has a version below 2.0
- My emailed image is not the same size as what I sent: Some email clients scale down large images, even if you specify "actual size". Depending on your ISP, it may not be possible to email images beyond a certain size.
- There was no image in the email that was sent using an email icon and Airmail: Images cannot be sent as email, if using Microsoft Outlook. try another email client, such as Apple Mail.
Recommended minimum system requirements
To ensure Autodesk Pixlr runs to its potential, please ensure that your hardware meets the following requirements:
- Windows®7 (32-bit, 64-bit) and Windows®8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- 1 GHz CPU or faster Intel or AMD processor and 1GB of memory (32-bit) or 2GB of memory (64-bit)
- Video card and 128 MB video memory support with DirectX v11 or higher support
- 450 MB hard disk space
- Mouse, touchpad, or touch screen
- 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution
- Support Mac OS Mavericks v10.9
- 2GB or more of RAM
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 400MB hard drive space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Mouse or touchpad